Add Product

Search Results:

Re: Missing Raise The Bar Fully Loaded Bundle With Cyberpower PC

I finally got my code! Thanks Bill-BBY

Raise the Game Fully Loaded Bundle

I have purchased a rx 580 black edition and have not receved my game codes ive checked my email and asked for online and store support still got nothing can some one help me please

Got a emailed Receipt for my rtx 2070 and the code for free game is not on it

[ Edited ]

if i could have some help on finding this code or getting it that would be awsome 

My custumer report code
{removed per forum guidelines}

I too have experienced the same problem and was hoping to get the bundle seeing as it played a part in me choosing the AMD graphics card. Can I please get help with this issue.

Raise the Game codes

I recently bought an RX 580 and have yet to receive an email for the games that come with it. I've checked all relevant folders and have seen nothing related to it.

Raise the Game Best Buy Scam

The number of people on this forum asking for download codes that have already been paid for is ridiculous. I feel like this is a scam. Best Buy is hoping that we forget about the games we have PAID for. Don't forget these are not free. We paid for them when we bought our AMD GPUs. I personally chose the RX 580 because it came with 3 games. 

I seriously doubt Best Buy even sends people codes at all. They hope you just give up. 

I feel taken advantage of and I want my money back. 

Re: Raise the Game Best Buy Scam

The RX 580 doesn't come with 3 games.

Purchased Radeon VII card, have not received Raise the Game Code. 

Re: Digital code sent via email

I just recently purchased the evga nividia gtx 1050ti with the fortnite bundle but never got an email also called support and they told me to wait 24 to 48 hours. I thought they usually came within the first hour?

AMD Raise the Game Digital Codes

I never recieved my codes for free games after purchasing an XFX RX 580 on 2-10-19. Can anyone resolve this issue?

Thank you.