Add Product

Search Results:

Highlighted

Raise the Game

I also have not received my game codes for the Raise the Game promotion.

I purchased an XFX RX580 Black video card from your location in Kingsport, TN on Thursday, November 29.

Please let me know what to do to receive my codes. Thank you!

AMD Raise the Game code not being sent.

I recently bought a new AMD gaming computer from Best Buy and still haven't received a code for the Raise the Game promotion after a week of the computer being shipped to my house. I want to know how to get this code or the waiting time until it is sent. I sent a message to AMD and recieved a response to contact the retailer where i bought the computer. i have the order and receipt ready if its needed. 

Re: Missing Raise The Bar Fully Loaded Bundle With Cyberpower PC

Hello,

I have a similar issue.  I purchased an XFX rx580 that was supposed to come with the AMD raise the bar bundle, however, it never arrived.  It indicates that email was sent with instructions, but I never received it.  I've attempted to PM Michael, but my message indicated that you were no longer accepting private messages.  Thanks for any assistance.

Ordered XFX - AMD Radeon RX 590 Fatboy and did not receive AMD Game Coupon

Just as the title entails I ordered my XFX - AMD Radeon RX 590 Fatboy OC+ 8GB GDDR5 PCI Express 3.0 Graphics Card on 11/29/2018 in my local store. When it was delivered in my home there was wasn't a coupon code for the Raise the Game Fully Loaded Bundle included in the box. From what I understand by reading other threads that there should have been a seperate email that includes the code after purchase. Checking my email and Junk mail I have not recieve said code

How am I to go about recieving what's still being advertised? I'm loving my new GPU but it'd be great if I can get that bundle that was promised in the online ad. I've contacted both AMD and my local store and they've just been giving me the run around. At this point I'm just tempted to return my purchase

Re: Ordered XFX - AMD Radeon RX 590 Fatboy and did not receive AMD Game Coupon

Hello Ryan, I actually bought the same card and haven't received my coupon code as well, I've already contacted support by chat which told me to contact phone support which told me to go to the store where I picked up the card, finally yesterday the support staff at the store suggested me to return the card and buy it again... I don't think this should be the solution but in the end I think it's what I'm going to do, I've also sent a direct message to BBY-Michael but he hasn't responded yet.

Re: Ordered XFX - AMD Radeon RX 590 Fatboy and did not receive AMD Game Coupon

I was thinking the same thing. It's pretty stupid that I have to do all this running around for something this simple. I'm going to give it one more shot and contact XFX directly since they're the ones making the cards and see if I can get it done in that route if not then I guess I'm returning my perfectly fine card for another one