Add Product

Search Results:

Highlighted
Accepted Solution

Missing Pre-order Bonus Item

I pre-ordered Animal Crossing New Horizons, but my pre-order bonus item was missing. Not sure how to go about getting that? Customer service doesn’t seem to have a category for this topic nor an email address to contact..
Highlighted
Valued Member

Re: Missing Pre-order Bonus Item

Are you talking about the “Phone & Tech Badge”? I pre-ordered the game also and never got it might as well give up on it since bestbuy hasn't looked into it very well even on the last forum post about it they haven't said or done anything.

Highlighted

I was supposed to get that little bag of bells- not a huge deal, but if I had known I wouldn’t get the bonus item I would have pre-ordered from a different store! That’s disappointing that they aren’t responding or doing anything..
Highlighted
Valued Member

The bell bag was not a pre-order bonus  You had to pay $4 extra with the pre-order to get it. Did you pay the extra for it? If so I would say you would have to contact someone to see if they can get you one or refund you. 

Highlighted
Valued Member

The Animal Crossing Phone & Tech Badge is what was supposed to come with pre-orders. As seen here