Add Product

Search Results:

Mega man 11 preorder bonus

On bestbuy.com its advertised in its description that if you preorder you get alternate music dlc. I picked up my preordered copy earlier today and still no email for the dlc.

Re: Mega man 11 preorder bonus

Same here. I preordered a PS4 and XBO copy of each and used in store pickup.

There is a topic on Resetera filled with people with the same issue. Any help is appreciated

I also did not receive a code for Mega Man 11. I pre-ordered through the website and had the item sent to my house. No code included in the package. 

Posting here as well to say I haven't received a the code either for Mega Man 11.

I also didn't get it, but I read an article stating all retailers are having issues.

I didn't receive my codes. I reserved this game for both the PS4 and Nintendo Switch. I also cannot send my order details to @Gaming-BBY via Private Message so that they can resolve my issue because the messaging system is telling me that I have reached my limit for private messages, but all of my private messages have been to @Gaming-BBY to report the pre-order bonus issues I've had with almost every reservation I've made over the last few months. Please help!

That's why I bought mine from Gamestop this time. None of this waiting around for something that should had been included on a receipt or something. It's getting ridiculous the way BBY is going about these pre--order bonus codes. Already got my bonus code from GameStop. Best buy going to lose an Elite Member as well...

I also didn't get the code

I didn't get my code either...

I don't blame you. I won't lie, they won't lose me as a customer, because as much as I'd like to get my alternate soundtrack, 20% off is still better than a pre-order bonus. However, they canceled that plan, and that means what they're doing now will determine how much of my business they get after my GamerClub membership that was grandfathered in expires in 2020.

Right now, I can say that both Amazon and GameStop would have gotten me my pre-order bonus by now. I had to wait over a week for my pre-order code from Spider-Man; I had already beaten the game by the time they got it to me. I'm 4 stages through Mega Man 11 and I still don't have my code. I've played hours of Dragon Ball FighterZ on the Switch and I don't have my character unlocks. They were more responsive when I didn't get Street Fighter IV with my reserve of Street Fighter 30th Anniversary, but it's really shocking that this is a repeat issue.

I feel sorry for the guys who work the forums here. I know they don't have any control over this problem and they do their best to make us happy as customers, I just feel bad that they keep getting the short end of the stick in dealing with a logistics issue that someone in the office with a bigger paycheck is apparently dropping the ball on.