Add Product

Search Results:

Re: Mass Effect Legendary Edition Pre-Order Staus

Ya BB is a toss up for this stuff. Only reason I ordered from them is because of the steel book. If they're both not ready tomorrow I'll just walk into gamestop and get my copy there.

Sorry to hear you’re experiencing this. I too have preordered for pick up tomorrow so hoping that is actually ready.. I’m currently still waiting for resident evil village to be ready as well which I’ve had preordered since April and was told stock was delivered to the store yesterday after numerous outreach...

My copy was just handed off to UPS a few hours ago. The estimated delivery date for it is Tuesday, so that's great. On the bright side, I'm supposed to get the Steelbook tomorrow. Can't wait to stare at that for the next four days.

Not again Best Buy 😩 My legendary edition now says arriving Wed 19th

Yeah best buy has failed me for the last time. Canceling all my preorders with them. They have lost my business.

Well my steelbook is out for delivery, won't be getting the game today, though.  Never again BB.

According to tracking information as of 5 minutes ago, my Mass Effect Steelbook is arriving today via FedEx but the game itself was shipped yesterday via UPS an is not arriving until Monday.

I am pretty disappointed that BBY could not deliver on release day.

Well ... my game and legendary cache are ready for pickup .. but apparently not the steelbook.   Did Best Buy lay off all their logistics people?  They used to be so reliable and now it's basically guaranteed they will screw something up with every order. 

I received the empty steelbook packaging today.  The game is supposedly coming a day after release.  This is the last time I preorder via Best Buy.  What is the point of ordering something months in advance for it not to come on release day?  I could have just bought it at retail or downloaded it.  Honestly I don't even care about the steelbook  I just wanted to play it.  I wasted a day off too

My steelbook arrived today, BestBuy website says game will arrive today too...
UPS says my game has a shipping label but hasn't shipped, expected by the 18th...
I usually only order steelboxes of film a really like, they almost always arrive a couple days before actual release, this might be my last game preorder from BestBuy...