Add Product

Search Results:

Mario day purchase not going through

Hey all, 

I have been trying to purphase Super mario bros for switch digitally for the past 3 hours. All 5 attempts were cancelled. Called the banks and everything is clear on their side. I even tried calling best buy support which tried placing the order but it still cancelled. Amazon, walmart, everyone else is out of stock. You are my last hope Best buy! I am assuming Mario day deals will be over after today hence the desperation. Anyone else having cancellation troubles??

If you see this Best Buy at least save me a code so my efforts were not in vain :/

Re: Mario day purchase not going through

Hello dlites i had the same problem i tried to pick up mario odyssey and mario kart 8 i ordered it twice on 2 differnet cards both times got cancelled so i called and they told me that there system was messing up and it happened to everyone and ive been checking up on this because i ask well since its a 1 day sale and you guys messed it up will i be able to buy it at the sale price when you fix it and the lady told me that shes not sure about it so hopefully they do offer the sale price because they messed up and i also really need these games :/

I had the same issue all day yesterday.  I called the number on the text and was told that they were working on it, as it was a known issue and that they would call once it was resolved. I too tried 2 seperate cards on seperate accounts received confirmation immediately followed by the cancellation.  Today, since i hadnt heard anything and am thinking they won't honor the previous orders when they special is over, placed another order this time using my paypal account (which BTW is connected to one of the same cards i used previously) So far I have not received a cancelation but its also been 2 hours and no codes. Not sure when those will be sent as thats a source of contraversy as well since no one at bestbuy or online can give a straight answer on how long it should take.

Best of luck!

Yes i also used my paypal that was connected to 1 of those cards but that one also got cancelled and i am yet to get any info on the games and if i will be able to get them for the sale price they did say they will contact me when it gets resolved but nothing yet

How long did it take before they cancelled the PayPal order, if you dont mind me asking

Less than 5 minutes
Highlighted

Well mine has been processing much longer than that but i'm not sure if i wanna see it as good sign just yet. Even better is that now if you try to order again Odyssey says "not for individual sale" and Party says "coming soon" which are the two i placed orders for.

Well the only good news i have is that amazon has mario kart 8 for sale but odessy is still regular price

i noticed that, I wish they were consistent throughout! Everwhere is already showing them sold out so Best Buy really is the last option it seems.

Yea if they would let the orders through but i dont know when they are going to fix it and when they do i dont know if they will give it to us at sale price not original