Add Product

Search Results:

Highlighted
Accepted Solution

Man eater preorder digital code

Hey so I preordered the very recently released maneater game on the 14th, and it came out today, Friday. It’s been 8 days since I’ve ordered it and I’ve yet to receive the digital code. This really sucks cause I ordered it from Best Buy specifically Cause of the bonus, plus I’ve never had problems before
Highlighted

Re: Man eater preorder digital code

Also haven't received said code.
Highlighted

Tiger shark skin dlc is the content being addressed here.
Highlighted

I’m in the same situation. I pre-ordered Maneater for PS4 and still haven’t received the tiger shark code. Any help would be appreciated.
Highlighted

Hello. I am also waiting for the Tiger. Shark Skin DLC.
Highlighted
Recognized Member

I haven't receive the code either.

I would recommend that you look at the sticked thread "Game Codes - Read Me First" and send your purchase information direct to a Best Buy Forum Admin so that they can send the code for you directly.

Best Buy staff have been very helpful in the past, so I'm hoping that they can resolve this issue.

Highlighted
Recognized Member

Just received the code via the message that I sent directly as advised above.  The BB rep actually called my personal phone number as well to make sure that I was able to get the code from the private message Smiley Happy  Great Job! 

Highlighted

Just an update. I also received the code by sending a private message as explained above by Joe_Fongul.