Add Product

Search Results:

Highlighted

Re: Last of us pre order digital free item

on the first page of this topic, there's a mod response with a link to directions on exactly what you have to do.

Highlighted

Found it, sent a msg, now i wait, lol. Thank you for the help fatohboy! Appreciate it, im new to the whole forum thing.
Highlighted

Re: Last Of Us Part 2 preorder bonus code

I'm having the exact same issue! It says in my order details the code was Emailed to me 3 days ago but still no sign of it in either Inbox,spam or trash.
Highlighted

Got the code. They replied and sent it in the reply and in an email. Thanks again

Highlighted

Pre-ordered Last of Us 2 but never received extra code

Hi, I pre-ordered The Last of Us 2 on May 13, yet I never received and email from Best Buy with my code for the pre-order bonus. I checked in all spam and regular email folders, but there is still nothing as of yet.   I am not sure what steps I need to take, but I would appreciate any assistance in this matter.  Thank you in advance

Highlighted

Last of Us 2 Pre order

I pre-ordered The Last of Us 2 Standard Edition on May 15. I never received an email from Best Buy with my code for the pre-order bonus. I checked my spam and regular email folders but nothing yet. I would appreciate any assistance in this matter. Thank you in advance. * Pre-order & receive the following special in-game items: Ammo Capacity Upgrade, Crafting Training Manual.
Highlighted

Did you ever get your codes from the BB Support team for this? I just sent a private message now.