Add Product

Search Results:

Highlighted

Wheres my Last of Us 2 Code?

I pre ordered the physical copy of last of us 2 and its atill on getting it ready, but as a pre order bonus the digital copy is free..

I did not get a digital code emailed and it says  "We'll email you when a release date is announced."

When am I supposed to get my digital code?

The Last of Us Part II Pre-Order Bonus Standard Edition - PlayStation 4 [Digital]

Highlighted

Re: Last of us pre order digital free item

Yeah Figment, thats exactly why I started the thread. The digital item was never added to my order like they say should happen near ship date, my game is out for delivery now I should have it within the next 2 hours but the bonus was never added to my pre order and I get a feeling for those of us who pre ordered before hand its going to turn into the wait 48 hours then reach out to us about your digital code, which makes the whole preorder to start with a leg up on your progression moot if you can't add the code until naturally progressing to where it would have been useful.

The one thing I don't understand is after the post went up and they said the avatar bonus was sony exclusive and would be removed, they actually removed the other verbiage and left the avatar preorder in there.

Hopefully we'll get our digital bonuses before they outlive their usefulness.
Highlighted

My pre-order bonus still says "We will let you know the release date" but then again Best Buy decided to delay my order anyways.

Highlighted

Hi, no problems sitting tight and waiting to see if the code trickles in but I pre-ordered the console bundle so I just wanted to get clarification as to wether this counts as pre-ordering the game. I mean, I would hope so as it does come with the game but want to be sure.

Highlighted

So i preordered The Last of Us Part 2 thru the website. Preorder bonus was a code for a digital copy of the game. It says it was emailed to me. It was not. I checked every inbox. So i called customer service. Literally Two hours later... What a joke that was. I could barely understand her, and with the roosters crowing in the background i could barely hear her. Well after patiently going thru that, she said she "re-sent" the code in an email. Low and behold, she did not. At least i havnt gotten it. Still no email. Iv checked my spam folder, every folder. Nothing. Im doubtful il get anywhere with this either, but im hopeful. So i preordered The Last of Us Part 2 thru the website. Preorder bonus was a code for a digital copy of the game. It says it was emailed to me. It was not. I checked every inbox. So i called customer service. Literally Two hours later... What a joke that was. I could barely understand her, and with the roosters crowing in the background i could barely hear her. Well after patiently going thru that, she said she "re-sent" the code in an email. Low and behold, still nothing. Looking for help
Highlighted

I picked up my collector's edition. Got my code emailed immediately for in game items. But no code for digital standard edition. Called 4 times, sent screen shots after they basicly called me a liar. They sent the same code again which unlocks ammo capacity, training manual but no code for digital standard edition of the game. Now I get to spend another 3 hours waiting on call back and talking to their digital code department, which is useless. Get your crap together best buy. That pre-order free item was the ONLY reason I ordered from best buy, and you manage to screw that up as well. Send me my dang code for digital standard edition now! It shouldn't take 5 phone calls!!!
Highlighted

i haven'y got my code fr the ammo yet 

Highlighted

I received my special edition in the mail and haven't gotten a code either yet.
Highlighted

thsats what happenred to me yesterday i got the special edtion no code

Highlighted

Okay so I contacted the Gaming-BBY support in this forum and they sent me a code 😃. Anyone who didn't get a code try doing that. The same thing happened to me when I preordered doom eternal and I got sent them a message to get my code.