Add Product

Search Results:

Highlighted

Last of Us 2 Ellie Edition Pre-Order Cancelled

A week after I received an email stating my item was delayed and said it would be cancelled after June 9th and after talking to 3 different customer service reps reassuring me that I would still get my order, it was still cancelled this morning. The very limited Ellie Edition. Cancelled. After all the nonsense that the customer service reps posted in the other thread (which is conveniently locked), it was all for nothing. You lost a customer that almost exclusively purchased gaming related items from Best Buy because of this whole crap show. I'm so upset off right now.

Highlighted
Visitor

Re: Last of Us 2 Ellie Edition Pre-Order Cancelled

Did you get a second e-mail saying that the first e-Mail which says that your order has been delayed was a mistake?
Highlighted

Same thing happened to me... Spoke to customer service and they assured me it wouldn't be canceled. Now it's canceled and customer service doesn't know why... The said they think a store employee canceled it so they could give the order to a relative or friend. I don't think that's the case, sounds like they screwed up the dates in the system when it was delayed again.... I don't think i'll be going with Best Buy again for gaming purchases...

Highlighted

No. I wasn't one of the few people that ever received that email. That whole regurgitated spiel they were giving:

As I mentioned previously, our support teams are looking into these emails, and as some of you have seen from the email communication that was sent out, this has been confirmed as an error.

"As with other orders that have been impacted like these, here are the things you should know:

The appearance of your order in your BestBuy.com may not reflect any new status. This is normal, it does not mean your order is still in jeopardy
That being said, as much as we would like to, we cannot 100% guarantee any particular pre-order will fulfill.
If you don't receive the email, that does not mean that your order was not looked at and worked. The email could get blocked by your service provider, or go to a Spam/Junk/Promotions folder. Again, if you don't get an email, it's not a cause for alarm"

Never received one in spam either.
Highlighted
Visitor

I’m starting to think that those who didn’t receive the e-mail saying it was a mistake, they would get their orders cancelled. Mine still says delayed, but i’m sorry to hear that man.
Highlighted

Same thing happened to me. Kellie edition cancelled. It happened at or around midnight. In furious. Chat agent and 2 phone calls this week promised order would not be cancelled. The chat won't work. Waiting hours to talk to someone.
Highlighted

I never received that magical other email, saying it was a mistake. They better reinstate our orders. I'd post how I really feel, but cops would show up to my door.
Highlighted

Oh ya...I'm done with best buy. I spent 4 grand in about a year there. No more...
Highlighted

Let me know if you have any luck. Everything I've read, once it's cancelled you're screwed essentially.
Highlighted

Just got off the phone. She said she was kicking it up to some higher up named Jeffrey?? Anyway, she said she would try and get order reinstated. LOL...I think we are screwed. You can't tell me a higher up can't reinstate these orders. It most likely hasn't even arrived at their warehouse hubs or stores yet. SOMEONE can do something about this crap show. It is just a matter of if they care enough to take the time to do so for their customers over a glitch. Oh..and I was given a case number..and told to wait on email.