Add Product

Search Results:

Empty Just Cause 4 Pre-order code E-mail

Has anybody else gotten e-mails from BB with just nothing in it? Nothing in the subject line, with only the BB banner in the body. I'm assuming it was meant as the pre-order bonus for Just Cause 4. And yes, I have messaged the Gaming TWICE, and they sent me another e-mail...with nothing in it.

Re: Just cause 4 gold edition ps4 code not working

To Bill. Any possible resolution to those of us that paid the extra $10 for the early access but didnt get to play it early? That was my original post issue. A $10 certificate would work, in addition to the $10 owed to use for preordering it through BB rather that just getting it directly from Amazon. 

And to those that havent even gotten a code sorry about that. I just wanted to bring this back up since I started this post and there has been no reply from BB to resolve my original issue either. 

I agree with the post above, I hope we will be offered some form of compensation.  My expectation was that I would be able to play the game Monday, and as yet I have not even started it, as I am waiting on the code for the Renegade pack. Beyond that, the issues with this release are hot on the heels of not only not getting the Darksiders 3 Apocalypse Edition on release date, as I was supposed to, but it took an additional week, and Best Buy has not addressed that, either.  Any messages I send to mods go not only unanswered, but unread, too.

Trusted Member

I'm just still waiting on my Xbox One digital code. Something tells me that I still won't see a code at the EOD today... :-/ This has been a ridiculous experience with buying a digital code thru Best Buy.
Trusted Member

So I checked my order status, and now it says: "Instructions Emailed - We've emailed you instructions to redeem your item." I checked both my inbox and spam folder and no email has been delivered from Best Buy with any instructions or code. :-/

Same here...nothing was mailed to me...my status changed and I was billed thoough...Best Buy rep HELP PLEASE  ....its going on a week now

Did you guys call? I had to call and have my order canceled and then reordered. They did it all on the phone and had the code within 10 minutes. There was an issue with the gold code that one version was $39.99 which caused an issue.
Trusted Member

Which department did you talk to when you did this?

Digital download department
Trusted Member

So called the digital download department. The lady that I talked to made me question if she knew what she was doing, but lo and behold within 10 minutes after I talked to her, I had an email with a code! Hallelujah! Where's the Tylenol? I'm glad that Best Buy worked on getting the issue resolved, but it would be nice to see something done for the fact that we didn't get early access for buying the Gold Edition of the game.