Add Product

Search Results:

Re: Just Cause 4 XB1 digital code

Yeah I am waiting on mine also. THis is rediculous.

We should receive a discount off as part of buying this edition was early access

Re: Anyone else not get their Just Cause 4 Digital Code?

Yes, I preordered on Xbox also and have not received my code. I've heard that PS4 players received their codes

Re: Just Cause 4 XB1 digital code

Completely agree on that. They promised a product/service, we rendered our payment, and they failed to follow through on the promise... as a result we deserve some form of compensation. Maybe it's not Best Buy's fault (a rep told me earlier that Square Enix hadn't release the codes to Best Buy yet), but if that's so then Square Enix needs to give us something for the trouble.

Re: Anyone else not get their Just Cause 4 Digital Code?

I actually ordered mine on PS4. I've received NOTHING. If no one is receiving anything for a specific console and only SOME of the people for another console are receiving it it really makes you wonder what they hell is going on.

Re: Just cause 4 gold edition ps4 code not working

I spoke to PS customer service this morning. Our code has not been activated by Best Buy. He said that at midnight EST tonight the code should work. I will be following up with Best Buy customer service because the gold version was supposed to include 24 hours of early access as stated in the product description: 

24-hour early access - Enjoy Just Cause 4 before everyone else does

I will update once I speak to BB customer service. 

I also spoke with PS earlier and they told me several times the code was OK. So not sure who is right. Either way they owe us at least $10. A $10 certificate would work.

We already were getting a $10 just for buying the regular game.  They should add another $10 on there for a total of $20 now.  

The robbed us of the early release we paid extra for since we could have bought it anywhere else and been fine so it's the least they could do.  

12:01 and it's working finally.

Confirmed. Ps4

Now we have to wait in line waiting for our download to finish with all the plebeians who didn't even preorder the game.  We are not amused....