Add Product

Search Results:

Re: Just cause 4 gold edition ps4 code not working

Can I ask you when you received your code? Like around what time?  Just becuase I haven't got my XB1 code and in calling they said I should receive it tomorrow.

I received my code @ 1:30 this morning 

I got my code last night around 10pm. So if it would have worked the way it is suppose to I would have been able to use it right then.

Just some more info. I also tried it on the ps store and it showed the correct game when I first entered the code, then when I submitted it said "No longer valid". 

Just Cause 4 Gold Edition, Digital Pre-order Code Not Working

As the title says, whenever I try to redeem my code on Playstation, It simply says "This voucher is no longer valid". Did Best Buy send me a used code or one that simply does not work? I pre ordered the most expensive edition of this game which costs me $95.95 including tax... meaning, I am not happy at all. I would really like this issue to be solved rather quickly. *THE CODE I AM TRYING TO ENTER IS FOR THE FULL GAME AND NOT THE BESTBUY PREORDER BONUS*

Re: Just Cause 4 Gold Edition, Digital Pre-order Code Not Working

THIS CODE IS FOR PS4 by the way

I can speak from experience. If you try a code too many times, Sony itself locks you out from entering codes. That may be your issue now.

I just got off a chat with Sony support. They checked my code and said it is valid. And to keep trying. They said its most likely an error with the early access. What worries me is that the error says "no longer valid". As if it was valid, but isnt anymore. I also sent an email to Squire Enix support. Ill update if I hear anything else.

Anyone else not get their Just Cause 4 Digital Code?

I Pre-Ordered the Digital Deluxe Edition of Just Cause 4, which includes 24-hour early access. My order history confirms this as it says "Get it by Mon, December 3" while the Pre-Order bonus says "Releases on Tue, December 4" next to it. Both items have a little green progress bar under them that are about 1/3 full (not sure that this means).

I had assumed I would get the game at 12am today, seeing as it is not 24-hour early access if I get it tonight, a few hours before the standard launch date. Even if I had gotten it by 8am I wouldn't have been mad, but it is now 4pm! We are now about 8 hours from the standard release of the game on 12/04/18 and I still have not received the email with my Digital Code and when I look in my Best Buy Digital Library it is empty.

A help representative earlier told me that the "game's publisher" (I assume they meant Square Enix) has yet to release the codes to Best Buy for them to distribute to customers. I don't know if that's true or not. Could've been a made up excuse. Who knows. Basically though, they just told me to wait and that was all they could do for me.

Anyone else having this issue? It's just really annoying, you know? I was promised a product/service (Just Cause 4 game/24-hour Early Access), my payment was rendered, and now they aren't fulfilling their promise.

Re: Just Cause 4 XB1 digital code

Totally agree... I pre-ordered the digital deluxe and it is now 4pm on 12/3 and I still don't have my code to access the game "24-hours early". Even if I were to get it right now, it would only be 8-hours early.