Add Product

Search Results:

Re: Just cause 4 gold edition ps4 code not working

is the game gonna work bc I pre-ordered it and I keep getting a WC-40371-5 code when I enter I the code I was sent for the game, I could've just pre-ordered on the ps4 

I was going to do the same thing but preordered it at Best Buy for the $10 rewards. The code should already be active since the version I bought gives a 24 hour early access.

has anyone's issue been resolved???

Just tried again. Same thing. The code you entered is inactive. Please check terms and conditions. Im going to contact Best Buy and see what if anything can be done. My guess is that they didnt set the 24 hour advance access up correctly. But even then Ive been able to enter a code and start the download, then wait for the full release date. So something it might be something else.

Same thing here  happening to me.  The Best buy digital support said to wait til thr 4th and then if it doesn't work to call for a new code.  

Im on hold with them now. Thats not acceptable. Part of the reason I paid extra for this version was the 24 hour earlt access. So if thats the case they owe me $10. Ill update this after I talk to them.

Yep, and hopefully we all don't have to call individually to get a refund of what we paid extra and they'll do it automatically for everybody in the form of a refund or at a minimum a credit of $10 for Best Buy.

OK. Wow that was frustrating. After going back and forth with her, getting put on hold several times she came back and said "the codes have been updated and will be available to use tonight at 9pm pacific". I explained 4 or 5 times that that is the regular release time. NOT EARLY ACCESS. And if the code wont be able to be used until tonight at 9pm then they owe me $10 since I am not getting the early access I paid for. She put me on hold again, then came back and tried to say that each area will get it at different times and that even if I get it to work tonight at 9pm that that will still be 24 hours early. 

I explained to her over and over that is not true. That is the normal release time that people that paid the regular price for the digital version will be able to access it. I then got frustrated and told her just to cancel the whole thing. I got off the phone and will be contacting my bank and asking for a refund through them. 

So if you contact them this is what to expect. I will never use them for my digital purchases. The $10 in best buy certificates isnt worth the headache. Ill just use Amazon. This has neven happened through them.

Something else I just noticed. On the playstation store it also says 24 hour early access for the digital deluxe edition, but says "Play on 12/04/2018 12am Eastern Time". And for the regular digital version it also says "Play on 12/04/2018 12am Eastern Time". So maybe Playstation has the codes all fouled up to. The deluxe version should say "Play on 12/03/2018 12am Eastern Time". 

And on Amazon it says play now for the deluxe version, and that the regular digital will be available tonight at 9pm. So I wonder if Amazons codes are working the way they are suppose to.

OK. Just did some research and I am 100% right. The deluxe and gold version were suppose to be playable at 9pm pacific on the 2nd. Heres the twitter page showing all the release times. It says the regular release time for the US is 21:01 PST on Dec 3rd. And above that it clearly says "Digital Deluxe and Gold Editions get 24 hour early access to the times/dates listed." So that means that the gold and deluxe versions should have been released at 21:01 PST on Dec 2nd. That is last night at 9pm here in California. 

Heres the twitter page.  https://twitter.com/justcause/status/1069199103790379009