Add Product

Search Results:

Just cause 4 gold edition ps4 code not working

Received the email with code. Get invalid code on psn and my ps4. Made sure code is right.

Just Cause 4 XB1 digital code

When will the preorder code be sent?  The gold editor (which I preordered) releases early on Monday instead of Tuesday . 

Trusted Contributor

Re: Just Cause 4 XB1 digital code

Most likely you will not get the code unitl Midnight on December 3rd. 

Please leave Kudo’s if you like a post or click Accept as Solution if a post answers your query. I am not an employee of Best Buy and all opinions left on this forum are my own.

That’s a bummer. They really need to make it clear that you can’t preoload since the games say it’s offered. 

I’ve sent a couple PM’s without response but since Friday the page says a code will be sent within an hour. The game releases in less than 10 hours now and still no code or response. 

Game has now been out 4+ hours and still no codes or response. What a miserable experience.

Re: Just cause 4 gold edition ps4 code not working

Sorry its for the digital deluxe edition that comes out 24 hours early. So its suppose to be a valid code now.

wc-40371-5 is the error code.

Now I see someone else got their code on PS4 side. When I go to the product page, for whateve reason, it lists PS4 as releasing 12/3 and XB1 releasing 12/4, this is for the Gold Edition, which both released at 12:01 AM this morning. The XB1 page even says "24 hour early access for purchasing Gold Edition". The regular version also has a release date of 12/4. Does this mean I now won't get the game until at least 24 hours later and now have to wait for install to play on top of it? 

I've tried calling and got no where. I've left multiple private messages with the mod community support team with no response. This is ridiculous. 

At least you got your code, so feel good in that LOL.

That error code means the code they sent you isn't active yet. Just an FYI.

" The code you are trying to redeem has expired or is not active yet."