Add Product

Search Results:

Haven't received email with digital code

I bought a GTX 1060 graphics card Nov. 30th and haven't received an email with the Fornite bundle promo code. It's not in my digital library either. 

Receipt code in email

I purchased 2 items that were both suppose to come with fortnite GeForce bundle code but in the reciept the lines are blank, How do I get my code now?

Re: Receipt code in email

Check your physical recipt for the code. My code was blank on my emailed recipt, but showed on my paper recipt. But, still doesn't work when I redeem it though lol 

NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Bundle

I bought a GTX 1070 ti graphics card Nov. 28th and haven't received an email with the Fornite bundle promo code. My order history currently says Order Recieved.

Re: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Bundle

Same exact thing here. I hope they get back to us soon.

Highlighted

Re: Haven't received email with digital code

Judging from the other recent posts, it doesn't look like Besy Buy is troubleshooting anything from the forums. I had to call their 1800 number and get connected to their digital code team. They told me that they we'rent suppose to be involved in the Fortnite bundle program, but since they are listed as a retailer on NVidia's site, that they would honor it. I got my code in my email right after that, which I'm greatful for, but does that mean if I would've never called then I would've been waiting for it in my email forever?