Add Product

Search Results:

Re: Have not received code for Division 2 yet

Yeah, what's the deal here?  Should have gotten this 8 hours ago at least.  Luckily I do have DMC 5 still to play but I wanted to have this done and ready to also download the day 1 patch.  C'mon now guys, what's the hold-up?

Highlighted

Still waiting for my code also, Order say "Preparing" also "Awaiting for Approval".  This is my first preorder of digital with Best Buy, and my last (If i dont cancel it) next time will use another retailer or just preorder from console.

Sadly, I actually went into the store to do my pre-order, so I don't even have that. It just says "picked up at store".

If I leave work today and still don't have a code, they are gonna owe me a physical copy or I will raise alot of hell at that place.

Agreed. Friend of mine ordered from Amazon and got his code hours later. If we're not allowed to preload, fine. But getting the code after 12:01 AM on release date isn't acceptable. It's a code. Just email it. And if you didn't request enough codes, that's on Best Buy. Still not acceptable.

I just called customer service, got transferred to geek squad, who transferred to download department, who said they will escalate “my issue” and get back to me in 3-4 hours. Ridiculous.

Aaaaand Best Buy loses another loyal customer. No gamers club, no pre loading major digital releases, no game codes 8 hours after release. GOODBYE!!!

Well I got my code for the game March 7th and I know one other person that got it to so they're able to do it but for me I haven't received my pre-order bonus and the last game I pre-ordered I had to call to received it almost 3 days later

I just cancelled and bought elsewhere. Get good Best Buy.

Same boat....still no code and the Cust Reps are essentially idiots! Plus you can't cancel a purchase of a digital download....can you say "fraud"?????? They market it as you'll get it at midnight and nothing, no communication, no updates, just "I've ordered you a code and you'll receive it in 2-4 hours".