Add Product

Search Results:

Emerging Expert

Re: Halo Infinite Limited Edition Xbox Series X Console?

I would not be suprised if they already were live.  And as it typical they only last an hour or less. 

Considering  how hard it is to get consoles with the chip shortage. 

Especially a limited edition such as the Halo Infinite. 

I am not an employee of Best Buy and all opinions left on this forum are my own. Please leave Kudo’s if you like a post or click Accept as Solution if a post answers your query.

They have not gone live - this has been confirmed by numerous sources. Honestly, I wish you would stop responding to these posts because you're not helping in the slightest. This was addressed to the Best Buy social team because it requires their knowledge. I don't need tips or advice that can be found very easily via google. I need knowledge that comes from within the business on what they've heard from the manufacturer (but haven't formally announced to the public).
Emerging Expert

Oh and I will mention that the moderators here cannot talk about availability and release dates for upcoming products, other than what is already posted on the BB web site.

However, this week it iis now listing on of them as Sold Out.  The other one is marked as Coming Soon still.

Just a little tidbit I leared while trying to get my PS5.  When the consoles become availalbe it is typically at either at either 10:37 am or 11:37 am.  I cannot remember if that is Eastern time or Central Time. And it is typicaly not advertised. 

I am not an employee of Best Buy. All opinions and comments are my own.

I am not an employee of Best Buy and all opinions left on this forum are my own. Please leave Kudo’s if you like a post or click Accept as Solution if a post answers your query.