Add Product

Search Results:

Re: Guardians of the Galaxy Preorder code

@Killbomb I almost always go through Bestbuy. They've been great in the past, but these last 2-3 years have been a mess if I'm honest. I went with Bestbuy for the $10 pre-order incentive, but now i regret it.

Funny how the game is readily available at the store 2 miles from me, but I have to wait on my game now. Wish I could have switched to store pickup

Digital download department sent me another email so excited!! To get another NO CODE email. Luckily I followed another persons advice and did the message to the gaming people through this link and they sent a code. Now if only square enix site would work.😢
Trusted Member

The Gaming account DM'ed me my code but the Square Enix site is just spinning never loading the actual code for me

I can't remember that last time I got my pre order code for a game through best buy, without having to emailing them or calling them.

The squareenix site page where I redeem the code was still processing with the animation.

Though if I click the avatar on the upper right corner to go to "My Collections", the picture of Marvel’s Guardians of the Galaxy – Pre-order Bonus shows up. So if it is still stuck on the processing page, just go to your collections to see if it shows up there. Also need to check if it shows up in game.

Mine is showing in collection now too and I can’t claim the code anymore so hopefully it in my game now .

I am also missing the code

I finally got an email with my code. I used ps app on my phone to redeem and its in my transactions but still nothing in game. This has been the worst dlc code craziness I’ve had yet. 1st Best Buy, 2nd square enix and now Ps5 accepted code but hasn’t given items. Absolutely unacceptable across the board.

I also just got the email this morning from Square Enix. It contains the Throwback Guardians Outfit Pack
for Marvel's Guardians of the Galaxy code for your platform.

Please let me know if the items actually show up in game. I’ve tried resetting licenses too. Nothing is working for me