Add Product

Search Results:

Guardians of the Galaxy Preorder code

Got an email that says "Marvel's Guardians of the Galaxy Pre-Order Bonus" from my order.

It gives redemption instructions and tells you "The DLC code will be emailed to you and will also be viewable on the redemption website. ", but this email contains no code.  Where do you get the code?  A second email?  Why send this one and not the other?  Why send two emails instead of one?  When will the codes be sent out?

Trusted Member

Re: Guardians of the Galaxy Preorder code

I haven't gotten anything from best buy about a pre order code for it. Where is mine at?

I received an email with no code as well. What is going on?!?

Same issue here. Received instructions but no code. Normally they come together with best buy preorder items like this.

Same issue. I picked up my preordered cosmic deluxe edition. I got the email with the $10 eGift card. I got an email with preorder code redemption instructions. Did not actually get the preorder DLC code to plug into the www.gotggame.com/redeem site.

Same issue here!

I have the exact same issue and it's really making me regret pre ordering from Best Buy.

I have had the same issues going further back than MK11 and every time I get told the same thing: we're working on it.

If you're not going to have the codes available on release date for a pre order, please stop offering it. For all the guff we give GameStop, at least they print out the codes on the receipt AND have them in your digital account. Is it really that hard?

Got the same issue as well

I have same message in my email. Has anyone figured it out yet?

Same. Exact. Issue!!!! C'mon Bestbuy!!!!!!