Add Product

Search Results:

Gears 5 beta code

Pre ordered the gears 5 ultimate edition with you guys earlier this week. It is supposed to come with a beta code. Wondering if you have any idea when those beta codes will be sent out and how they will be sent out. Please get back to me as soon as possible. Beta starts in a month. Thank you

Re: Gears 5 beta code

Does anyone answer these? Lol

Gears of war 5 tech test 5x5 code

I preordered gears 5 a while ago the ultimate edition how and when will I recieve my code

Gears 5 Tech Test

Pre ordered Gears 5 and they said they would email my tech test code July 16th never received it. I have checked my spam and nothing. Can you please help thanks
Highlighted

GEARS OF WAR 5 BETA CODE! (NEVER RECEIVED)

I made pre-order in store as stated on gears of wars twitter. They had a list of stores, which one was best buy also when pre-download would start and times for the beta. I still have not received my code. Someone from Best Buys customer service even told me that all pre-order bonuses will be handed after the game releases. This employee had no clue what he was talking about. Needs to get his facts straight. Can someone from best buy please answer this post. Its frustrating that the company gets involved with video games releases and when it comes time to release you never receive a code or in-store bonus.

Gears 5 Tech Test code

I preordered Gears 5 Ultimate Edition in June and havent received my code for the tech test. It starts July 19th. I checked my spam folder too.

Re: Gears 5 Tech Test code

I ordered it by the way online.

Just received mine by email

Oooohhhh nice! Who was it sent from? Best buy or the coalition or someone else? I just wanna know what to look for when I search my email

Best buy.