Add Product

Search Results:

Emerging Expert

Gaming Headsets

I am shopping for a new Gaming Headset.

Ideally what I am looking for is a headset that can optionally be wired or wireless.

Like my gaming mouse. I can use it as a wireless mouse and when the battery starts getting down I can plug in the USB cable and continue playing.

Please leave Kudo’s if you like a post or click Accept as Solution if a post answers your query. I am not an employee of Best Buy and all opinions left on this forum are my own.
Emerging Expert

Re: Gaming Headsets

After much research I found that Best Buy carries quite a few gaming headsets that are wireless or can be used with a 3.5mm cord.

My main reason for wanting this is so I could use it to also watch TV and not disturb others.

Another consideration is the ability to buy extra pads so I can cut a channel through them to make wearing the headset more comfortable with glasses.  So I had to go to each manufacturer and see if they were available.

I was very pleased to see that for various Razer models you can get this. Unfortunately none of the models are wireless.

Capture.PNG

Please leave Kudo’s if you like a post or click Accept as Solution if a post answers your query. I am not an employee of Best Buy and all opinions left on this forum are my own.