Add Product

Search Results:

Forza code

I don't want to sound impatient (I am) but I preordered Forza Horizon 5's premium edition that was to release at midnight on Friday the 5th. It's out, but I haven't gotten my preorder code. Does Best Buy usually take long to send preorder codes? Am I going to be waiting hours to be able to play? Should I cancel and buy on Xbox instead?

Re: Forza code

I did the same thing because I had $15 in rewards. Hopefully, the code comes soon.

I still haven't received the code either. I sent them a message. Hope they reply asap.
Recognized Member

Still no code here too.
-Proud CAGer.

Same here. Kinda sucks when playing early is a perk of paying for the premium edition.

I sent a private message to the BBY gaming account requesting a code per the pinned post in this forum. Worth a shot. Hopefully it works. I do find it odd a digital code for a game released today cannot be emailed @ 12am or around that time.

I've had issues with physical releases not being delivered or able to be picked up @ Best Buy stores on release day and thought a Digital Code would be a no brainer. Guess I was wrong. I don't know how Best Buy expects to drive business with issues like this.

Crossing fingers for a code sometime today....

Chat support told me I have to call phone support. If I wanted to contact via phone, I would have.

This is maddening. I should've been playing Forza for the past 10 hours, not waiting for answers. I'm furious.

[ Edited ]

I am impatient too…especially when it comes to over 11 hours that I now could have been into this game. I preordered on June 15, and I’m sure others have preordered well before me. There simply is no excuse for Best Buy to not be doing something as a form of apology for its members.

I chatted first with Gabriel {removed per forum guidelines}, and was told to make a phone call. I then made the phone call and spoke to a Frances who told me to be patient…Best Buy has until the end of the day (24 hours) to email the code to me. A lot of disgruntled customers are leaving their feedback in the game’s “reviews” section. This is simply unacceptable when Best Buy knew how many people that it was selling to through preorders.

In the same boat as well, order is just at preparing. Is there not an automated system that can send these? Anyone have a clue what is going on

Cancelled my order and bought the Premium add-ons bundle on Xbox. I'll buy the game itself later on when it's cheaper. I'm sick of waiting for Best Buy. Waste of my time and patience. Thanks for nothing.