Add Product

Search Results:

Re: Forza code

One of the reviewers said they cancelled their order, and then repurchased the game through Best Buy. They said that they got their code within 5 minutes.

Hey guys I just cancelled my order and re-ordered it and got my code in the e-mail. 

But then you lose your $10 preorder bonus.  Not a great option, and makes ZERO sense why those who preordered are still sitting here waiting while people that just bought the game are already playing it. 

Doesn't look like you do swoll_tilley. They are still advertising the $10 bonus with purchase according to Best Buy's website.

Recognized Member

I canceled and reordered. Still got the $10 eGC.
-Proud CAGer.

Well, I called and they stated there was a "system issue" preventing the codes from being sent. Read about cancelling and re-ordering working. This was strike 3 for me and Best Buy. Been a Platinum, Diamond, Gold Premium MyYourBestBuy member for years and they are failing on all accounts.

I cancelled my order, bought it from the Microsoft (a bit cheaper due to some Microsoft Reward points I had) and it's now installing. Looks like I'll be shopping for games elsewhere in the future.

Shame decent retailers are so hard to find....

I reccommend that anyone who has preorder cancel and order elsewhere. Spoke to CS and they said there is an issue w/ their digital fullfilment that is causing this and would be at least 24 hours

Finally got mine.  Luckily I didn't have to go through the process of cancelling since I used a gift card and a reward certificate.  Not sure why this process has to be so frustrating, but it is the norm in my experience with preordering games through Best Buy.  

Just got mine. You have to wait a minute for the Premium version to be accessible though. Like...15 mins after getting the code. Otherwise, you'll only be downloading the gamepass or regular version.