Add Product

Search Results:

Highlighted

Re: Final Fantasy VII Remake Release Day Shipping

When did you pre ordered the game?
Highlighted

Mar 23, 2020
Mine just shipped with tracking number, but no tracking info showing yet and still says it could arrive by April 16th...
Highlighted

I pre ordered the game June of last year

Highlighted

I just got an email just now that my copy is arriving tomorrow
Highlighted

@Profaniter just wait a little probably you’ll get your email today, i just got mine now and my tracking info from ups says that its arriving at monday which is a bummer
Highlighted

@Bukulati wrote:
@Profaniterjust wait a little probably you’ll get your email today, i just got mine now and my tracking info from ups says that its arriving at monday which is a bummer

I can't help but thinking that if my status hasn't changed, it could be delayed. that is so messed up lol... when you make that preorder, did you remember seeing "Get it by Friday? add to order" something like that? doesn't understand how yours is getting there on Monday. hmm. 

Highlighted

Ugh same thing happened with resident evil 3 delayed didn't get it till Monday,hate that my copy got delayed.

Highlighted

@Profaniter yeah when i pre ordered it, it said that i will be getting it at friday april 10 but now when i got an email from them its saying that it will be coming at monday
Highlighted

Mine finally changed to shipped just a few minutes ago and it says it is being delivered tomorrow. So there is still hope for people that haven't had any updates yet.
Highlighted

@androideagle19 wrote:
Mine finally changed to shipped just a few minutes ago and it says it is being delivered tomorrow. So there is still hope for people that haven't had any updates yet.

Same! I just received the email around 9:30 AM this morning recently and it's arriving tomorrow as it says... I got the tracking number but no details yet so there's still hope after all! Smiley Very Happy Hope others get theirs as prompted for tomorrow.