Add Product

Search Results:

Highlighted

Re: Final Fantasy VII Remake Release Day Shipping

I see in another forum that Best Buy stores are allowed to sell the game on Thursday at 3pm. I unfortunately live in an area where all Best Buys are closed and curbside pickup is not an option. So I am definitely disappointed that mine still has not shipped yet.

I understand there is no way to guarantee anything right now, but I still appreciate the response. I have been constantly checking my email, which is not healthy, but will try and remain optimistic.

Highlighted

I call my best buy here in Auburn, California yesterday and they told me they were going to have people scanning pre orders tonight.  If I get my notification before 10am, I can pickup when they open on Thursday. 

Highlighted

Awesome! I'm in Fullerton and I hope I receive the same thing with everyong else!

Highlighted

you think it would happen that tomorrow (Thursday, before release day) that they will ship it? I'm still furiously waiting for mine! still saying PREORDERED and still slated for April 10th delivery
Highlighted

Mine shipped and actually I got the notice it’s going to be delivered tomorrow!
Highlighted

Mine shows delayed on my "release day" shipping order, just like everytime I pre-order from Best Buy. You'd think I'd learn by now...

Highlighted

I woke up this morning to an email saying it is delayed and will be cancelled if not shipped by Aptil 16

Highlighted

My deluxe game shipped, but not separate pre-order bonuses, they say they are delayed. Anyone else in the same boat?

Highlighted

I don't kow about this pre order but I have always had my pre order bonuses ship 2-3 days after the actual preorder

Highlighted

Failures in both Customer Service and the Supply Chain

I've typed, erased, and retyped this about five times so far.  I'm just not convinced it'll do any good.

About a month ago, I pre-ordered a product that was supposed to release tomorrow.  I had been promised that this product would arrive on the release day.  I had heard nothing to contradict this promise... until this morning.  The email is time-stamped 3:02am (when nobody in their right mind is actually awake).  Now, suddenly, my product is being delayed.  No explanation, and to make matters worse, no option to cancel or change to store pickup.  Customer service has offered nothing, and there's no way to contact anyone in Best Buy's Supply Chain to find out the cause of the delay on their end.

This is the worst-run operation I've encountered in a long time.  There's no communication between Sales and the warehouse, and no help is offered to customers.  Best Buy has my money, has my product, and I'm essentially being held hostage until some faceless, uncontactable warehouse finally decides to drop my package in a mailbox.

As someone who has worked on various levels of the supply chain over the past decade, this is unacceptable.  A global corporation needs to learn to do better.