Add Product

Search Results:

Recognized Member

Re: Final Fantasy VII Remake Early Launch

How do you email a particular store rather than just regular customer service?

Store Locator up top, and go to "store details"  and click on the "email us" link. There's an email link that goes directly to the mgmt team of whatever stores' page you visit.

Yep EVERY store is listed as closed! Can’t even change to ship to my address
Recognized Member

Thanks so much!! I was using the app so I couldn't find it. Had to switch to desktop site. Just in case any others can't find it.

simple dont read my comments

I actually blame Square Enix. They botched the shipping. This game was clearly done and ready to ship a while back. They could just release it but they made baffling choices and didn't enforce sale dates on retailers outside the United State and Canada.
Valued Member

Spoiler

I may be late to the party here, but could someone let me know why my pick up is for Saturday and not Friday? I'm off Friday and that is the release day for the game. I dont want to change to digital. 

My store in South Florida (broward area) confirmed early release when I spoke to the manager.  Helped that the manager was a fan of the game and also waiting for the release. 

I just made an account to chime in here. Square has given all retailers internationally permission to break street date. This isn't something that should be holding any retailer back. Many retailers have been selling the game as soon as they get it because square said they could. I've seen it in Walmarts and Targets in my area, so breaking release date SHOULDNT be what is stopping best buy at all.

Like for real - where are people seeing the game in the USA, for sale - and available? 

Like if that is true and correct, why dont we simply go get the game there? It is easy to cancel or return your Best Buy order at that point. 

Appreciate any leads tips/tricks or tips on picking up a copy now vs waiting for Best Buy. I personally dont think there are copies at other retailers for sale at this juncture... optimistically looking for someone to prove me wrong here.