Add Product

Search Results:

Accepted Solution

Fallout 76 Pre Order

I pre ordered fallout 76 power armor edition for pc and did not receive my beta activation code. When will i receive my code?

Re: Fallout 76 Pre Order

I Preodered the xbox one Fallout 76 and havent gotten any sort of Promo code either

I am looking for help with this as well.  I don't see anywhere in the pre-order confirmation showing the redemption code for the Beta.

Trusted Contributor

Beta codes typically do not get emialed to you unitl just before Beta

Please leave Kudo’s if you like a post or click Accept as Solution if a post answers your query. I am not an employee of Best Buy and all opinions left on this forum are my own.

Same no Code or word on when it will be released ..BB rep info would be great

PS4 Power Armor Edition here, No B.E.T.A. code either.

I normally wouldnt be worried about it not coming yet but the Bethesda website is already asking for them.

I too ordered the Fallout 76 Power Armor Edition for PC and did not receive a beta code.

Preoredered the Power Armor edition for Xbox and have recieved no confirmation on BETA code, when can i expect to recieve something?

Also pre-ordered in order to get access to the B.E.T.A release.  I received my Order Confirmation and Order Number, but no Access Code.  I even tried the Order Number, just in case.

I'm guessing that the BETA code will be coming separately, but it would be nice if someone from Best Buy would confirm this, even if they can't say when.  Currently I feel like I'm running the risk of not getting a BETA code due to an error and wonder if I would be better off cancelling my order and ordering from another company.

From other promo code fiascos i've read on this forum for other games i'm tempted to do that very thing.