Add Product

Search Results:

Highlighted

Fallout 76 Power Armor Edition not shipped yet??

I preordered the Fallout 76 power armor edition way back in June, and when I go to check the order status it is not even shipped yet, despite the fact it is supposed to arrive by it's release date in 2 days.
Has something gone wrong? I haven't even gotten a shipping soon confirmation. I thought Best Buy was supposed to be pretty reliable in getting games by their release date.
Trusted Contributor

Re: Fallout 76 Power Armor Edition not shipped yet??

There is a lot of anticipation for this game.  

First step is to log in and check to see of your credti card was charged for the game.  I opted for in store pick up so my Best Buy Credit card may not show anything until I pick it up.

The game comes out in two days.  Unfortunalty sometimes the web site does not keep up to reality, especially for very high demand games. Which I think FO76 is.

I have had games that didn't indicate shipped until 2 pm on release day, but I got home at 4:30 from work and there it was.

Please leave Kudo’s if you like a post or click Accept as Solution if a post answers your query. I am not an employee of Best Buy and all opinions left on this forum are my own.

Same with mine. I know I checked Saturday and it just said "-$213.74 Awaiting Authorization" under payment status so what's taking them so long getting it authorized? I just ordered something else off Amazon last night (the Platinum Edition of the guide) and that's already on my card.

All I'm saying is if this doesn't arrive by release day it'll probably be the last big order I place through Best Buy. People ordering through Gamestop were getting theirs over the weekend and I've been reading people saying their orders through Amazon started to ship earlier today.

The free steelbook already shipped, but the actual Power Armor hasn't.

Same here. PA edition still has not shipped and the game releases in just over 32 hours. This is absolutely unacceptable, best buy!

Just replying - same here. 

I've had all kinds of issues with the PA edition. 

It never shows up in my history, it only shows up on my account sometimes when I query it via order, I've had to print out my order just in case something happens with it, and I never got my beta key for it despite my best efforts.  

Now it's still not shipped (yet) and for some reason the Steelbook has. 

Really what is going on with Best Buy?? I'm being told that games will not even ship until release day? That's insane. We're supposed to have the game ON release day, not SHIPPED on release day. I have a physical copy for PC coming and a digital copy for Xbox, and I haven't gotten either my the key or shipment confirmation of the disc.

Best Buy, you need to fix this. This is the first time I've ever preordered a game from you, and based on this experience, I'll never do it again.

Yeah, when I was shopping around different sites to figure out where to place my preorder I looked at shipping. Best Buy ADVERTISED "Get it by Wed, November 14."

Reason I didn't shop Amazon was because they advertised "5 day shipping" and that it'd ship release day (for their free shipping option).

I mean, this can't be entirely true (that all games ship on release day).

In addition to the PA edition, I also have the regular edition pre-ordered (more than one gamer in my house) and that edition has also already "shipped".

Just not the PA edition.

Card just got charged, prob it will go out within 24h