Add Product

Search Results:

Re: Fallout 76 Power Armor Edition Bag (false advertisement)

Bethesda's post doesn't address what Best Buy is going to do about the fact they advertised and sold one thing, and the only way to find out we were lied to was to open the box and find out.  We were forced to open it to realize that we did not get what we purchased.  Best Buy should honor all returns on the power armor edition regardless of whether they are opened or not.   You all must agree on some level as you pulled all of the power armor products from your website. 

What is Best Buy going to do about this, not Bethesda. 

Full refund or fraud for bait and switch its just that simple

1hour7minute hold time, great

Resolution for false advertising on Fallout 76 power armor edition?

[ Edited ]

If you arent aware the power armor edition of this game was supposed to come with a canvas duffle bag that it was advertised with:

{removed per forum guidelines}

turns out that it comes with junky nylon bag, and the studio says they have no plan to remedy the situation.

This is a collectors item, and my two copies of the game have already been redeemed on to my account.  Thus I can't return the game itself.  Returning the item in problematic, as its not like you (best buy) has the correct item with the correct bag sitting in your warehouse.

So what kind of resolution is there in this situation for an item that was received and is not materially as described?  Does bestbuy have some sort of option here or is a chargeback my only recourse?

Re: Resolution for false advertising on Fallout 76 power armor edition?

If best buy is only going to follow bethesda's crappy resolution then that makes it pretty simple for me.  Ill file chargebacks with my CC.  Thanks for the clarity

Bethesda FINALLY solved this.

https://twitter.com/BethesdaSupport/status/1069713890806849536

They now have a form to fill out to request the actual bag. Deadline for form is Jan 31st.

Here's direct link to the form.

https://help.bethesda.net/app/incident10?prod=1129&cat=14&subcat=1182

Somethnig's wrong with online order receipt. Price is listed, but product title and image are empty. I threw away the packing list that came with my order. Can I get a copy from the store?

It still shows the SKU on the receipt. That might be good enough.

This is because Best Buy nuked the listing from their website. Like try to look it up. No page for it anymore.

https://www.bestbuy.com/site/fallout-76-power-armor-edition-xbox-one/6255288.p?skuId=6255288

I just printed the invoice to PDF and put my info on that. Hope it works.

Bethesda wants the product name visible on invoice.

https://help.bethesda.net/app/answers/detail/a_id/43267

"Your proof of purchase must include the following:

Product name
Date of purchase
Purchase amount"

Can someone PLEASE undelete the product's store page so it actually shows up in the invoice? All I see on my invoice is

"Image Coming Soon
Model: 12345
Sku: 6255288
Quantity: 1"

Best Buy is actively hindering my ability to pursue Bethesda's compensation for the mistake.
Highlighted

Use the receipt that came in your email. It is listed there

There is no email receipt. Just a shipping confirmation. It shows the product name and date I'm getting it by (not date of purchase) and it doesn't show purchase amount.