Add Product

Search Results:

Re: ESO: Summerset Pre-Purchase, no code?

Can someone from best buy please respond to my msg to your code department this is ridiculous.

Wouldn't hold your breath. They'll just tell you to wait another 24-48 hours.

Cancelled my remaining pre-orders from BB aside from Octopath Traveller in July to use up my last reward cert. Rather pay $10 more somewhere else for games than deal with this lack of service. 3 weeks since ESO Summerset release, no pre-order code.

Got this response back today after resending my information about the code:

Hi, 

Thank you for contacting Best Buy. 

We already sent multiple requests from Bethesda asking for new codes. Codes can be sent privately provided that they are available. Rest assured that once we receive new codes from the publisher, we will send it out right away. 

Thank you for being a My Best Buy member

Game on,
Glenn Edward
Gaming-BBY Team

Certainly a different response to "We'll e-mail you one in 24-48 hours".  Sounds a bit snippy to me, but maybe that's because I'm still rather upset about the lack of service being provided.  I sent my first message on the 5th and the second the morning of the 11th.  At most that borders on 144 hours and at least 120 so it's not like I haven't given them time.  I'm still curious to know how exactly you can run out of codes for pre-orders.  You knew exactly how many pre-orders you had, that's the whole point of pre-orders.  It is horrifying to think that people running a company like this could under order for pre-orders somehow.

My messages keep getting reported as spam, so here's my last attempt.  I apparently can't mention how I actually solved my problem.  It didn't involve Best Buy.  Let's see if they'll let that pass through.

That one posted fine.  Did you have to go through ZoS?  They just sent me back to BB support.

I did.  If you go through the Support page with ZoS look for an entry about not receiving your Nightmare Senche.  I just followed those directions and said I was missing the Queen's Bounty pack then listed all the items that were in it.  It took five days to get a response, but two of those were Saturday and Sunday.  So within three business days I have my code.

Weird. I did the same before coming here. ZoS added the Senche to my account, but then told me to go to BB and closed my ticket. I might as well try that again since I'm not getting anywhere here.

Appreciate your follow up. Smiley Happy

ESO Summerset Collector's Edition PC pre-order bonus Queen's Bounty pack

I'm just following-up.  I asked about the Queen's Bounty pre-order bonus code in a private message to Gaming-BBY on the 4th and received a reply the next day saying that Best Buy currently ran out of codes but that they had already filed a ticket with the game's manufacturer (Bethesda I assume?) requesting more codes.  I haven't gotten any other updates since then.  Please help.  Thank you.

Highlighted

Re: ESO Summerset Collector's Edition PC pre-order bonus Queen's Bounty pack

I'm wondering if everyone gave up.

On 05/23, I requested a missing code pm to Gaming-BBY, supplying my email address and BBY number as per the instructions for the missing code redemption sticky on this forum. 

On 05/31,  I asked for a followup, and never received a response to this request. 

On 06/04 @Mike-BBY suggested we open a missing code pm with Gaming-BBY, which I responded to my current pm with Gaming-BBY.

On 06/05 they asked for my BBY number and email again, so I promplty told them again on 06/05.

On 06/08 I requested a followup, to which they requested my BBY and email address again.  I sent them this information again on 06/08, and haven't heard anything sence.

Re: ESO Summerset Collector's Edition PC pre-order bonus Queen's Bounty pack

I have pretty much given up I sent another pm a few days ago I believe on the 10th and this is the reponse I got,

"We already sent multiple requests from Bethesda asking for new codes. Codes can be sent privately provided that they are available. Rest assured that once we receive new codes from the publisher, we will send it out right away."

It almost felt like a bit of attitude from the response as if its not their fault and I need to stop messaging BB. 

This time I did threaten BBB or some form of social media and that was the response.  I have done every suggestion BB has had to offer, oh well just know that I will never pre order from best buy and will gladly share my experience with many others considering pre orders of any kind through BB.