Add Product

Search Results:

Highlighted
Valued Member
Accepted Solution

Dragon Ball Z: Kakarot Collector's Edition Missing Pre-Order Bonus

I pre-ordered the Dragon Ball Z: Kakarot Collector's Edition on PS4 months ago on Best Buy but the 2 pre-order bonuses were never added to my order. The item has now shipped to me and I still haven't gotten them. These are the two items I should've been emailed.

DRAGON BALL Z: KAKAROT Collector's Edition Pre-Order Bonus - PlayStation 4 [Digital]
Experience epic boss battles in this digital pre-order of DRAGON BALL Z: KAKAROT Collector's Edition for PlayStation 4. A bonus cooking item provides a permanent stat boost of melee attack and HP, while early access to Bonyu's training helps improve your fighting skills. The subquest brings an additional story, while the collectible SteelBook, hardcover game art book, and Diorama figure included in this DRAGON BALL Z: KAKAROT Collector's Edition let you display your fandom.

DRAGON BALL Z: KAKAROT Free FunimationNow Offer Collector's Edition - PlayStation 4 [Digital]
Preorder DRAGON BALL Z: KAKAROT, and receive game DLC and two-month free subscription to FunimationNow Premium Plus. Only at Best Buy.

FunimationNow subscriptions valid only for the U.S. and Canada. Valid only for new FunimationNow subscriptions. For one player.
Highlighted

Re: Dragon Ball Z: Kakarot Collector's Edition Missing Pre-Order Bonus

I have the EXACT SAME PROBLEM, except with the Xbox edition. I picked mine up this morning and there's ZERO codes in the box.
No email with digital codes.. nothing.

Highlighted

I’m glad I’m not the only one. I preordered online and received a verification code to redeem on BestBuy.com but there is no place to redeem this on the site. I’m missing the DLC AND whatever it takes to get that Funimation membership as well. I tried to get help on the phone from them but the lady in customer support was awful at English and she couldn’t understand me so I had to hang up.
Highlighted

I'm having the same issue. They said they couldn't print me a receipt (I chose store pickup in order to hopefully not have this issue). They said it would be emailed to me. Are they going to send it after I complete the game???
Highlighted
Recognized Member

Same issue with Xbox version. I sent a message into Bill-BBY the mod. He is normally really good about getting stuff like that taken care of.
Highlighted

Let me know what he says? I’ve been trying to figure this issue out since I preordered! Currently playing the game now without DLC or the Funimation membership.
Highlighted
Valued Member

Everyone who hasn't gotten their code should send a message to the Gaming account about it. I did earlier and they sent me both codes minutes later.

Highlighted

New to the forums how did you contact the gaming account?

Highlighted
Valued Member

Look at the pinned threads on the first page and click on the one that says Game Codes - Read Me First. Just follow the directions there.

Highlighted

Dragon ball z kakarot missing pre_ order bonus

I got my game in the mail yesterday but I never got the email with my codes for my pre_order bunus help