Add Product

Search Results:

Highlighted

Discrimination Complaint

I am a disabled person and unable to make purchases online, due to my disability. PS5 has only been available online- I find it hard to believe that EVERY Best Buy employee “has no idea” when ps5’s will be restocked. Someone does inventory, restock, etc. stop lying to people. I have not been given any other options to accommodate my disability, therefore it is discriminatory. I have already exhausted my remedies with the local branch. Corporate suggests this silly forum. This is completely unfair and bad business practice. As a loyal Best Buyand PlayStation customer for the last 15 yrs, I’m extremely disappointed. PLEASE HELP
Valued Contributor

Re: Discrimination Complaint

They order them from Sony.
Sony is not shipping them.
The only person that can answer your question is Sony.

That’s a cosmic joke- SONY is just as worthless as the big box stores... as a matter of fact, I’m STILL waiting on my CyberPunk refund. SONY does this intentionally otherwise why wouldn’t they just have a US support number like literally everyone else
Emerging Expert

There are huge understock issues of PS5 and Xbox consoles everywhere. 

COVID has having an impact on Sony's ability to manufacture and export consoles. 

BB employees cannot give you information that they do not have. 

They are only available online because demand is so high that it is not conventional to ship them to a store for in store pick up.  When manufacturing can catch up to demand then they will start to become avaiable in store. 

I am not an employee of Best Buy and all opinions left on this forum are my own. Please leave Kudo’s if you like a post or click Accept as Solution if a post answers your query.
Emerging Expert

I do not have ps5 and your comment is very rude.

Why cannot you make a purchase on line.  If you can access this forum you should have the ability to make purchases on line at Best Buys web site?

I am not an employee of Best Buy. All opinions and comments are my own.

I am not an employee of Best Buy and all opinions left on this forum are my own. Please leave Kudo’s if you like a post or click Accept as Solution if a post answers your query.

I’m dictating this to my Foookin care taker please and thanks u very much

nice try,  scalpers rule!  best buy simply doesnt care.   If they did, they would have stopped handing consoles to bots and actually try to service thier customers.   scalper money spends just like yours does.