Add Product

Search Results:

Highlighted
Accepted Solution

Digital Order Return

Is there really no way to return a digital code ordered in error?  I ordered Xenoblade Chronicles 2 instead of Xenoblade Chronicles by accident.  I already have XB 2 so this is honestly a waste of $60 to me.  I realized my mistake as soon as I hit purchase and it wouldn't let me cancel.  When I chatted with CS they said they wouldn't return it.

I've honestly never had this happen to me with any other company.  I always thought Bestbuy had excellent customer service too.  This is probably enough to make me never shop with Bestbuy again.  I've been an Elite Plus member two years in a row too.

Highlighted
Valued Member

Re: Digital Order Return

Hate to say it, but when you check out on digital stores like eShop, it usually says something like all says are final.
Highlighted

Re: Digital Order Return

I've never had Nintendo or any other digital storefront deny me a return on a digital purchase that was never used.  Bestbuy didn't even send me the code until I was already talking to customer service to cancel the order.

These are things companies do to keep their customers.  I've spent a ton of money with them over the years.  I've been Elite Plus the past two and I will probably take my money elsewhere because of a $60 item.  

I know this was my fault but as stated before, all other shops would give me a refund.