Add Product

Search Results:

Digital Download Not working

I've been unable to download my recent purchase of The Sims 4 Get Famous. Clicking on the "Information" link in my digital library the message is "file not found".. I have the base game already digital through my EA Origins account. Please Help

Re: Digital Download

Hey where can i find the game code? thanks

Digital Library empty

I recieved my email about my digital code of Sims 4: Get Famous this morning around 10am, but when I follow the link to my digital library it says it's empty so I cannot get my code to retrieve the download. 

Re: Digital Download Not working

I am unable to download the digital file or the link is not working, what should I do?

Digital Code

Hello,

I ordered The Sims 4 Expansion Pack Get Famous yesterday and I got the receipt saying that I ordered it, but I have not received the email saying to go to the Digital Library to get the code for it. I have checked the Digital Library many times and I checked my order status and it has said "preparing" for over 24 hours and still no code in sight. 

Another missing game code here. The email I got is sending me to an empty digital library

Yet another person here waiting on a code that should have been in my inbox a long time go.  What's going on, Best Buy?  It's been over a day, and you claim it'll take "up to 4 hours".

Re: Digital Download

I am writing this since I have tried to resolve this issue using Best Buy’s customer service since November 24, 2018 with no resolution.

I ordered a digital download (WordPerfect Office X9 Home Student Windows Digital) from the Best Buy web site.

I received an email dated 6:21 PM (Pacific Time Zone), November 24, 2018 from bestbuyinfo@emailinfo.bestbuy.com, subject: Your digital download is ready.

When I follow the instructions in the email, I always receive the following error code after clicking the DOWNLOAD button:

“An error occurred while processing your request.
Reference #50.15902f17.1543367963.20caa20"

and I have tried numerous times to download. I tried again today (November 28, 2018) with no success.

I called your Customer Support number many times without a resolution. They at first said I need a code; nowhere in the email I received saying the download was ready is a code ever mentioned. They had me contact the software vendor, Corel, directly. Corel has tried to assist, but they say I need a serial number. I am tired of using the customer support number, since they cannot help me. All they can do is follow script they use for customers.

I am in Catch 22 situation.

I also sent an email to the Geek Squad (November 27, 2018); all they told me is that they cannot assist me and to call customer support.

All I want is to download my software and use it.

Going through some of the Best Buy blogs, I have found I have not been the only frustrated customer using your digital download web site.

No code here either- it has been 2 days and I spent over an hour on hold with customer service and have contacted Best Buy via the Facebook page and still don't have a resolution.   What a waste of time.

Digital purchase still not received after 3 days.

[ Edited ]

Hi,

I bought this on cyber monday, order number {removed per forum guidelines}

Still hasn't received the code, it was on 'order received' for 1 day, and then 'preparing' for the last 2 days

Please help.