Add Product

Search Results:

Re: Digimon Survive Guilmon Preorder Code

Also having the same issue, pre-ordered it for the Switch and no Code has yet arrived. 

I am having this same issue. I would have brought the game from best buy I knew I wasn't getting the DLC. Will Best buy or Bandai be email us code.

Please let me know how to rememady this issue.

I bought the physical for the Switch version and didn't get it either.  I've PM the bestbuy rep and opened a case with Bandai Namco.

The whole situation with the launch bonus was needlessly complicated.  They should have just made a free dlc for a 1 month and called it day.

I also have the same issue, will send you my info on the order.

I also pre-ordered Digimon Survive on Nintindo Switch, however I didn't get a code for Guilmon or anything. I'll send the same information that was asked.

Same pre-ordered mine at Best Buy and didn't get a code for my switch version, was wondering I was the only one

I also pre ordered this game but didn't receive a code. I wasn't able to find where to message you directly either. Could I get some help on this matter too please? Thank you.

The same happened to me I bought 2 versions on the switch 1 for me and 1 for a gift

I also preordered it on the PS4. Haven't gotten a code.

Same here unfotunatiely. I picked up my copy of the game from my local Best Buy here in Burbank, CA on launch day (July 29th) and I still haven’t received the Guilmon and Support Items pre-order bonus code(s). Will also PM so thanks! Smiley Happy