Add Product

Search Results:

Re: Didn't receive Steelbook with Stranger of Paradise pre-order

I too have not received my steelbook. The game was ready but the steelbook said it was delayed. When I looked to change the store it said that my store had 3 availble but next day shipping was available so I switched to shipping. Over 24 hours later and there has been no change but it says another local store is available for today...so I switched to that store and it still just says "pre-ordered:.

I too only pre-ordered to the game to get the steelbook but it seems like Best Buy just doesn't want to give out the steelbooks!

Just got mine, yesterday evening after it just sitting as not ready for store pickup.  Just overall poor communication on this for what most likely amounted to a shipping delay somewhere in the supply chain.

Yep...mine is still just sitting as "pre-ordered" no action or word from anyone. Quite dissappointing on all levels.

Still no change on my order status and silence on this forum as well.

Ditto on my end, too. Pre-ordered back in January. Steelbook status changed about two weeks before launch saying it'd let me know when it ships. Been at "In Progress" status since. Can't change address or ship it to a store. Never had any prior issues with other game releases, so who knows.
Valued Member

Just to update you all. 

I ended up watching the inventory of the steelbook myself after sending the PM. I was able to switch it to shipping once it was available and then switched it back to store pickup, thus resetting it. It was pulled and ready very quickly after doing so. I'm not sure if what I did moved my order to the front of the line for pickups, but it worked and considering what I was told via PM, that they were waiting for inventory and orders are to be pulled by the store in in the order they are received. I find that an order that was placed in December, should have been pulled faster than what I experienced. 

At the end of the day, I got my steelbook, but be ever vigilant fellow shoppers, and if this happens again at least I know a few outs in case I need to use them. 

Update: I just selected a different store for pick up and it finally went through ready for pick up.

Thanks TPLawrence!