Add Product

Search Results:

Re: Deethloop not delivered on release day,

The most frustrating part was explaining to the rep that I was more than happy to go pick up a copy available at a store 5 minute's away. But there was ZERO willingness to assist.

The crushed case arriving at my house was simply a cherry on top. This will likely be my final preorder I do from Best Buy for delivery.

I would like some answers too, this is pathetic and no, there's no real excuse.  Preordered this MONTHS ago.  It wasn't ready for pickup on pickup day.  NOR did any store in Las Vegas have any.  Well it's Saturday now and they still don't.  I even changed it to shipping "for delivery by Friday" and that got pushed every day, changed it back to store pickup and now it shows next Friday, except that too started out as Thursday.  There are no copies in Las Vegas at any Best Buy and apparently no way to ship me the order.  I am about to cancel it, $10 rewards be damned. 

Valued Expert

I would just cancel mine and go to my store and pick it up as the web site indicates they are there.

I am thinking there is an issue with the Steel Book

I am not an employee of Best Buy and all opinions left on this forum are my own. Please leave Kudo’s if you like a post or click Accept as Solution if a post answers your query.