Add Product

Search Results:

Deathloop Steelbook

Hi,

I placed a preorder a long time ago for Deathloop before the steelbook was added as a free item.  Normally those get added before shipping but we are a few days away from shipping and that still hasn't been added. Can someone take a look and get that added to my order?  Thanks!

Re: Deathloop Steelbook

I have the same question about the steel book and $10 in reward certificates, neither of which is showing on my order.

Thanks!

Emerging Expert

In the past if a Steel book was added to a game after initial posting, the steel book is automatically included.

Not certain about the $10 reward.  Your best bet may be to order a second copy.  Once it is verified, cancel the first copy

For me at least the $10 in rewards is more important. 

However, I am grateful you pointed this out. I had not bothered to pre-order Deathloop earlier because there was no reward and I do not believe it was available for Windows on BB's web site, which is not typical of games made for PS5.

I am not an employee of Best Buy and all opinions left on this forum are my own. Please leave Kudo’s if you like a post or click Accept as Solution if a post answers your query.
Emerging Expert

Then again you need to determine what is more important for you.

Do you want it on release day or do you want the Steel book?

Canceling this close to release may result in you not getting it on release day IF you are having it shipped, which is not a good idea if you want the steel book.

I just ordered it for in store pickup. If you opt for in store pick up there is always the chance at this late date that your store will not have sufficient steel books. 

I am not an employee of Best Buy and all opinions left on this forum are my own. Please leave Kudo’s if you like a post or click Accept as Solution if a post answers your query.

The third option is I keep my existing order and they just fix it to provide what they are offering lol.  That's the best option.  

Emerging Expert

It is the best option. 

However, read back several years worth of posts regarding steel books and see how well it works.

Just don't get upset if you don't get a steel book.

or the $10

Eh .. it's advertised, I'll get it .. or my money back.  Just depends on whether Best Buy wants to eat the cost of it or not. 

Emerging Expert

Well yes you can get your money back if you return the game.

There is no financial compensation for a free item if you don't get one. 

I'd appreciate it if you please stop clogging up this thread so that the only notifications I get for it are from people with actual useful information.  Thanks. 

Valued Member

Steelbook have always shipped with the order, or sometimes after.

The $10 rewards comes later as well.