Add Product

Search Results:

Highlighted
Accepted Solution

Death Stranding Pre-Order Code

Hi there, just picked up my physical copy of Death Stranding, wondering how I go about getting my pre-order code.

Thank you,

Highlighted

Re: Death Stranding Pre-Order Code

My order of death stranding collector's edition doesn't even show a pre-order code at all.  I think there's been some error.

Highlighted

I would like to know the same.

@darthbob100 wrote:

Hi there, just picked up my physical copy of Death Stranding, wondering how I go about getting my pre-order code.

Thank you,

Highlighted

I also just picked up the Special Edition Steelbook copy of Death Stranding and the only codes I got was for the "Gold Ludens Mask" and the Digital Timefall album. I pre-ordered back in June and haven't received an email about the other pre-order contents like the PS4 Dynamic theme. 

Highlighted
Valued Member

My code was just emailed to me but when I put it in it doesn't list the Ludens avatar as one of the items included. This was supposed to be a pre-order bonus so did Best Buy not send us the right code?

Highlighted

Death Stranding Preorder Bonus

I bought two copies of Death Stranding, one as a gift, but only received one preorder code. Can I get another?

Thanks!
Highlighted

Death Stranding Pre Order Bonus Email Never Recieved

So I had pre-ordered Death Stranding Special Edition and when I recieved the game today, I had noticed that I was never sent an email about the digital pre order bonus download.  Best Buy is claiming they sent an email about the pre-order bonus code and how to redeem it whenever I check back to the Order Status/Shopping History, but I checked my inbox and even junk folder, and never recieved anything related to my pre-order bonus for Death Stranding.  Is anyone else experiencing the same issue?

Highlighted

Still waiting for my code... did anyone else recieve theirs yet?

Highlighted

Hey there! I received my code about two hours after contacting Best Buy's support number and creating a case. My advice is to try escalating the issue to create a ticket or case and wait it out. Hope this helps.

Highlighted

Any chance you can give me the number for support?