Add Product

Search Results:

Re: Darksiders 3 apocalypse edition not shipped

I have waited Best Buy for the whole day, and now Amazon is out of stock too, sad.

@Shirokuma-Y

Just checked and it looks like Gamestop still has them available to order if you don't want to wait and see what happens with all of our Best Buy orders.

Yes, I went to the Gamestop store immediately after walking out of Best Buy, and the assistant thought I was crazy to preorder on BestBuy. Smiley Sad

Also why a manager said my order of Ds3 Apocalypse Edition was canceled in their system, but in my account I still see "In Progress"? The only way I have is waiting BestBuy or Amazon to see which will have it in stock first.

I suppose I just got lucky with a nice manager and just pleaded my case that I was upset but stayed calm but was assertive in trying to find out what could be done.

Amazon still has the PS4 and Xbox One versions in stock.  Only sold out of PC version

Has anyone who ordered on amazon in the mean time while we wait for best buy have had the item ship yet? Eta is friday on mine but no shipment notification as of now.

My Amazon order is ETA monday and has not shipped either.

I should never of canceled my original discounted Amazon order.

@Linkinpark25

I ordered yesterday as soon as I found out Best Buy screwed us over.  My ETA was Monday, and there hasn't been any movement yet.

If yours is Friday, you will probably get the shipping notification tonight.

Thats what i was anticipating. They charged me already and the status bar has moved to the last place before shipping. So im hopeful its coming on time.