Add Product

Search Results:

Re: Darksiders 3 apocalypse edition not shipped

Just spoke to the phone customer service and spoke with a supervisor. They claim to be working with the manufacturer to get the orders filled and that due to the amount of customers impacted, they wont be cancelling any of the orders that are currently placed unless for some reason the manufacturer cant fulfill the product demand.

I think that will be the case for people that ordered for shipping, but I think those people that ordered for ISP are going to get screwed.

I am one of the ones who did in store pickup, I dont think they would have told me my order wont be cancelled if it was only for those who chose shipping. At the very least I'm not trying to hold my breath that any of this gets fixed, but I'd like to have a little hope.

When I went in store and talked to the manager he was going to cancel it but I told him to just keep it in case that get this stuff figured out. He never said anything about it being canceled. Just that they would be continuing to look into this and that as soon as they get it in stock I would be notified immediately.

I even told him I bought it from Gamestop just because I want this collectors edition so badly. But that I'd really like the GCU discount.

I suppose we'll see.

That's somewhat comforting. I ordered one from Gamestop (yuck) but it won't arrive until the next Friday at the earliest. Maybe we'll get lucky and I can return that one but I'm not hopeful.

I did the same, as soon as I got the sold out notice this morning I went and bought it from Gamestop. It hasn't shipped yet but I'm hoping it will by tomorrow. If Best Buy comes through then I'll return the Gamestop one. Luckily right now they have the holiday return policy in effect so we have until January 31st to return it.

You would think some type of compensation would be in order for this type of screw up, especially since it is on Best Buy's end, not THQ's, since other retailers seem to have them in stock.  This is incredibly frustrating since I've had mine preordered for months and it's an instore pickup order.

Definitely complain. I went in store and walked out with a $60 gift card after explaining the situation and how dissapointed I was that I wouldn't be picking up my $400 item.

I tried twice. Once in store and once on the phone. I had no luck.

How did you get it? I went in store and walked out with nothing. They can only say sorry, and suggested me canceled the order, but sorry doesn't work at all. I won't buy anything in Best Buy.