Add Product

Search Results:

Re: Darksiders 3 apocalypse edition not shipped

@StoneColdX

I went to my store as well. They told me two were in transit to the store, but neither was mine. Too bad my 8 days will be past before either one could be freed up to go to me if they aren't picked up.

@Ozzed

The guy at Best Buy told me that the countdown to cancel doesn't start until the store actually receives your item not from release day.  So you have 8 days to pick it up once the store receives it.

Well that is good news for us waiting...wonder how long they will leave the order in the Not Available status though...

I think everyone that ordered the special editions are getting screwed. My collectors edition isn’t available for pickup and my GCU expired when I placed the order. Canceled Amazon just to use that $150 towards keeping my Elite Plus for next year and now Best Buy wants me to spend $150 on something else to keep my Elite Plus. Not going to happen.

my messages have been being deleted also...I also made a topic that was deleted

@StoneColdX

I'm not sure. It sounds like in-store orders are canceled on 12/5 if inventory hasn't been received from what Michael-BBY posted earlier. I knew you had a week once it's in, maybe that's what the guy at the store was referring to?

I know for a moment our responses in the other thread were merged into here. I haven't gone back to see if they are still there. 

Is anyone following this thread not a GCU member?

I'm really curious if this is widespread or limited to CGU members.

Also a GCU member here with the same delayed shiptment of the apocalypse edition.  Seeing everything else here I'm starting to believe bestbuy is purposefully not fulfilling these to avoid the 20% discount.  As much as i want to save the cash, they're really making me want to spend my money elsewhere.

This is ridiculous. Same thing happened and im also a GCU member.. they need to learn how to manage these things better also not screw over people because they are saving money