Add Product

Search Results:

Re: Darksiders 3 apocalypse edition not shipped

This is three games I've ordered in the past few months from Best Buy that has been shorted inventory, and likely the second I'll have to cancel.

That we get punished with 22 days less before order cancellation for ordering in store is ridiculous. I see I can readily get it elsewhere, but spending an around an extra $100 for losing GCU, extra tax, and shipping irks me, especially with not even getting the chance to wait and see if I'd ordered for home delivery.

On top of the holidays, waiting two weeks to get my money back, and no offer of good faith for all this, I dont know if I'll bother with Best Buy again. At least if I'd gone through Amazon, my money would've never left my account until the item was in the mail en route to me.

Fat lot of good being a loyal customer and getting elite or elite plus does.

This is an utter joke...this isnt a THQ issue its a Best Buy issue (see Xbox One X release). You have no concern for customers what so ever, its a sad day when my GCU runs out and ill be forced to shop at Gamestop. 

Now ill have to pay an extra $80+ tax to get my item AND even if I wait its going to be canceled if it doesnt show up to the store in 8 days. Total Bull.

Ok now I just LOLed there is a myBestBuy offer for this edition you can apply to the order!!

Amazing, at least we have an offer for an item you cant send to us.

OMG...me too...because it's my birthday timeframe I can take 10% off.....off of nothing apparently...

I can probably answer everyone’s burning question as to why other retailers have it in stock and why Best Buy is saying it’s an inventory issue with THQ. With video games and especially Collectors Edition either the vendor or retailer are allotted a certain number of these editions. At which point retailers put up the ability to preorder them. Usually retailers track allotted amounts and subtract with each preorder (GameStop, Amazon, Walmart, and Target does this) till they are sold out. This does not seem to be the case with Best Buy system based on the ever growing issue with Collectors Editions and preordering.

Reason Amazon and GameStop have them in stock is because their allotted inventory from the vendor has not been reached.

this reminds me...Cancel Playstation Classic order so I dont have to have this happen again next week!

Its really starting to seem like GCU members were targeted.

Just left the store and the people had no clue what I was talking about.

The guy checked the system and said that he sees one in transit to their store but has no idea on when it will arrive.