Add Product

Search Results:

Re: Darksiders 3 apocalypse edition not shipped

@LordBahamut17 wrote:

Well, I called customer support to see if I could get any more information about the delay. All I recieved is that they are awaiting stock, and if they don't ship by December 27th, the order will be cancelled. 

This is incredibly disapointing. 

Side Note, are we all GCU members? I don't imagine that they would actually cancel our orders due to the discount, but it would seem suspicious.

I am GCU yes...I refuse to cancel or pay the extra $80 something...They need to rectify this.

Talking to support through chat and they are of no help at all.

I have to pick something else up today, and I am going to ask them what happened.

BTW, I am a GCU (or wasat the time of preorder) memeber as well

I called customer support just now and they only offered to cancel the item and that’s it. I was also a GCU member when I placed my order.

@Calvinharlow wrote:
I called customer support just now and they only offered to cancel the item and that’s it. I was also a GCU member when I placed my order.

What they should do is offer the difference between the GCU and regular price on a gift card for those that want to buy it else where...their CS is terrible lately.

Darksiders III Apocalypse Edition for PlayStation 4 NOT AVAILABLE

Hello,

I pre ordered this item some time ago and today is the release date. Low and behind the item is unavailable at the store that I selected and is now Sold Out. How can you NOT honor pre orders? I buy games from Best Buy because I paid for the Gamers Club Unlocked membership. So I canceled my order at another retailer to get it from best buy and you CANNOT fulfill pre orders. 

How can this problem be rectified? Are shipments just late? I am not going to go pay an extra $80 somewhere else at full price.

I had my original amazon order canceled since they have managed to lose 3 packages recently with their uber style shipping.  Now i'm dealing with potentially not getting this order...  on the best buy side of the world my 2080ti took so much longer then promised to ship and then my starlink for switch shippped without a game...  I don't seem to be having any luck with any retailer recently.

Re: Darksiders III Apocalypse Edition for PlayStation 4 NOT AVAILABLE

I also recieved this message stating my order was delayed, and when I called support for additional information, all they told me was that they would try thier best to fullfill my order by DECEMBER 27th, but if they couldn't, they would cancel my order. 

No information on why there is a delay. Was the product oversold? Was the shipment delayed because of the storm this past weekend? Simple anwsers would go a long way here. 

I am a GCU member as well and yes they will in fact cancel our orders without question. I had it happen with NHL19

I am also a GCU member and having the same issue. The website says it is no longer in stock at the store I chose for pickup. This is completely ridiculous.

@JoshDFTBA wrote:
I am also a GCU member and having the same issue. The website says it is no longer in stock at the store I chose for pickup. This is completely ridiculous.

Registered to say the exact same thing has happened to me. I also a GCU member when order was placed.