Add Product

Search Results:

Re: Darksiders 3 apocalypse edition not shipped

A different store near me ended up showing in stock so I changed my pick up store to them and they were able to put one aside for me and it's now ready for pickup. Hopefully this will end up working out for everyone.

The PS4 version is available at my store now, but not the PC version. But at least we are making positive progress now. 

I noticed one of my stores had the CE in stock so I switched mine to store pick up.

Hopefully I get an email soon and this can all be behind me.

I see one in stock 100 miles from me. Better than yesterday lol.

Hi guys, my Amazon order now is "Preparing for Shipment", and my card was charged. Does it mean Amazon will ship it soon, and I can canceled the order here?

If you're a GCU member I'd personally hold off to get the discount still. Especially as a few people are starting to get the Apocalypse Edition in it looks like. I haven't heard back from my Best Buy yet and it still looks to be not available in a 250 mile radius. But I'm holding out hope!

My amazon order was in preparing for shipment still when i got the email that it was available in store.

None of my local ones have it yet, nearest is about 150 miles away. No movement on my online order from Best Buy as of yet. I have one reserved at Gamestop, but I really don't want to have to go there.

Thanks for the heads up. I put in another best buy order for store pickup. It's in preparing... so I now have original BB order, new amazon order, and new in store pickup via bestbuy (although 45 minutes away) as my chances for getting the game.

Been more than an hour. Not exactly promising. Order is still in "preparing"