Add Product

Search Results:

Highlighted

Re: Darksiders 3 apocalypse edition not shipped

I saw I got my Shipping Notification last night. Scheduled for Wednesday of next week. I'm a little upset they didn't bump it up to overnight shipping, or two day shipping. But at least its coming at the discounted price. Good Luck guys! Sounds like just about everyone is getting theirs, and if you aren't I hope you can find it somewhere!

Highlighted

Best Buy's website still says I'll get it today for my overnight order, UPS says they haven't even picked up the package yet.

Highlighted

The status on my order hasn’t changed from shipping delay yet. I preordered in August 14.

Should I give it another day or just order from elsewhere?
Highlighted

I’m a GCU as well, pre-ordered back in July. After I had the pre-order locked in I cancelled mine from GameStop. Have been a loyal Best Buy customer for years. Elite plus for many as well. Yeah the discount is great, but I was willing to pay full price obviously. Now what is annoying is the lack of information of if I’m actually getting my order or not. I’m annoyed with the situation, that I may give up shopping at Best Buy. It really does seem we are being punished for GCU. Like if my in store pick up gets cancelled is it taken off the list that needs to be delivered.
Highlighted

From everything I've gathered through my multiple calls and reading ... stock is rolling back in, and they're fullfilling orders. Best advice is to wait it out a few more days before you make any hasty decisions.

Highlighted

Depends on your city, in SF only the PS4 platform can "FREE Shipping: Get it by Fri, Dec 7", other two can store pick up only, but they are unavailable within 250 miles. Then I ordered another one on Amazon and it will arrive on Tuesday. Mine is PC platform.
Highlighted

Well I just got the email mine has shipped. I’m very happy about that, it’s just unfortunate it will get to my place the day after I leave for a work trip.

Either way, thanks BB for pulling through. Anyone who hasn’t gotten yours yet soon will I think.
Highlighted

Mine has finally shipped through best buy aswell today. Thanks best buy for pulling through and not just cancelling them all.
Highlighted

Thankfully mine ended up shipping today as well.  Order was placed on Sept 6th if people are looking for a reference point.  Glad to finally get it and with the GCU discount, just wish it had arrived on release date cause now i'm going to have almost no time with it before Smash comes out haha

Highlighted

My PC version showed up for in-store pickup yesterday. So it looks like they might be catching up now.