Add Product

Search Results:

Darksiders 3 apocalypse edition not shipped

I ordered the Darksiders 3 apocalypse edition on the 17th it said estimated arrival is the the 27th which is tomorrow. Its currently 11 pm and havent received any shipment notification and it states in progress on the order. Can anyone shed some light as to when i might expect to get this item?

Re: Darksiders 3 apocalypse edition not shipped

Well I’m glad to know I’m not alone in this case... I ordered the regular collectors edition and in the same boat; however, I got an acknowledgement it’s not delayed at 1 am. Best Buy honestly needs to get their act together on this since this isn’t the first debacle I ran into within the past month.

I got a text a about an hour ago stating its now delayed. I hope someone from best buy can shed some light as to when these items will be shipped.

I pre ordered mine for in store pick up and it still says "Pre Ordered"...this usually ends in the order being canceled because they cannot fulfill the order. Smiley Sad

I just got the email stating.

Warning
We're sorry, we're working on getting it to you soon. If we can't ship it by Thu, December 27, we'll let you know and cancel the order.

I cancelled my amazon order of the Apocalypse edition since I was able to place one with Best Buy.
I'm a giant Darksiders fan and will be quite upset if I can't get myself a copy.

Can you guys as Best Buy let us know what is going on ?

They need to fix this because I literally pre ordered with BB to use GCU and I am not about to lose that $80 discount! Dont take pre orders if you cannot fulfull them...Gamestop and Amazon have it in stock but I am not about to pay the full price now.

I too received the email early this morning stating that shipping on my Apocalypse edition was delayed. Has anyone called Best Buy support to see if they can give us a reason for the delay? Like the storms this past weekend could have effected the fullfilment? 

My Apocalypse edition was showing ready for pick up an hour ago. I just got the email it was cancelled but still shows preordered on my account. Kinda glad to see it's not just me, but this is third time recently Best Buy has had issues with games I've ordered. I might order it elsewhere but curious if it's just a shipping delay before I shell out $100 more for losing GCU, more tax and shipping.

Well, I called customer support to see if I could get any more information about the delay. All I recieved is that they are awaiting stock, and if they don't ship by December 27th, the order will be cancelled. 

This is incredibly disapointing. 

Side Note, are we all GCU members? I don't imagine that they would actually cancel our orders due to the discount, but it would seem suspicious.

I am a GCU member as well. I didnt get a chance to call them yet due to being at work. But that is disappointing that they dont have any answers as to why. Its currently showing as sold out. I am truly hoping they didnt over sell it.