Add Product

Search Results:

Re: Cyberpunk 2077 will be canceled by November 30th?

For sure! I think Best Buy will fix it, but 6 days is far too close for comfort and I really do not want to lose this CE. Please reply, Best Buy.

I've reached out to support and I've been told that it will be okay and I will receive my entire order. Time will tell? 

I don't personally trust them, plenty of CSA's have been known to say stuff like that. We have 6 days though so yeah, time will tell.

Cyberpunk 2077 CE Delayed (Dec 10th release date)

I see the other thread is closed, so I just wanted to know if I'm the only one here. I have a Cyberpunk 2077 CE pre-order since day 1 for Xbox, and it's gone through the countless "delayed" emails and the "correction" emails stating the previous email was sent in error, and that it's just because the game has had multiple delays itself.

This last round, it looks like the delivery date was never changed to December 10th, which now is the legit release date. My order shows that the CE itself is delayed, with no other info, and I never got an email stating that the previous delayed email I got on Nov 19th was just in error. Two weeks out, now I'm worried - does anyone else's CE show an actual December 10th date and that it's on time or does yours show delayed as well?

Best Buy Returned My Cyberpunk Order

Has anyone else had issues with their Cyberpunk 2077 collector's edition being shipped early on or around the first of December only for Best Buy request a return during shipment a few days later? I was expecting to receive my order this Saturday the 5th and it got all the way to my area only to have a return requested by Best Buy according to UPS and Best Buy customer service representatives I spoke to. When I spoke to someone at Best Buy they could not give me a reason the item was returned by them but that I would be refunded to the card I used to purchase the product. I'm assuming they requested a return because they sent it out early but I do not want my order canceled as I have had it pre ordered since June of last year and do not want to lose this collector's edition. Any help is greatly appreciated as I am unable to get much info from either parties.

Re: Best Buy Returned My Cyberpunk Order

This exact same thing happened to me. I was told the same thing by Customer support. You wrote exactly what I wrote. it was even my last GCU order and my tracking shows the return was requested by the shipper (Best Buy). It was even here at the local UPS office for delivery yesterday.  Support is working from home so there is little info they can provide. I told them offering a refund was not a solution. 

Yep same here. My cyberpunk collectors edition was on the truck to be delivered to my house. It never came so I checked the tracking that night. I see it is being sent back as requested by Best Buy. On the order status it shows returned and a refund applied to my account. This is unacceptable! I understand it was mailed early, but to flat out cancel orders because of their mistake is unbelievable. This needs to be made right!

Mine just says it's still waiting to be shipped. There's all sorts of messes with the cyperpunk preorders and it's really not acceptable.