Add Product

Search Results:

Re: Cyberpunk New Release Date

Well, I have only received the e-mail stating the steelbook has been delayed to December 10th. What's the second e-mail you're talking about?
Emerging Expert

The Steelbook was the second email for me.  It came with in seconds of the first.  

And it states exactly what I wrote at the beginning. 

I am not an employee of Best Buy and all opinions left on this forum are my own. Please leave Kudo’s if you like a post or click Accept as Solution if a post answers your query.

The first one was for the CE itself, right? I'm gonna assume you chose the in-store pickup option. Mine's being shipped out.

I have not received an email about the CE I ordered, just the Steelbook. And when I look at the order status of my Collector's Edition it says there is a shipping delay and it will be canceled if it cannot be sent out by November 30. So please don't tell us to check our spam filters for an email that was not sent...

Emerging Expert

Well I don't know what your doing wrong. But the entire reason I did make the post in the first place is becuase people do things wrong and then blame anyone but themselves.

As an aside my status in my profile is updated to the new date.

I am not an employee of Best Buy and all opinions left on this forum are my own. Please leave Kudo’s if you like a post or click Accept as Solution if a post answers your query.

I'm in the same situation as guyslice. So far I've only received an e-mail updating the steelbook but not the CE itself. 

All it says is:

We're sorry, we're working on getting it to you soon. If we can't ship it by Mon, November 30, we'll let you know and cancel the order.

Cyberpunk Collectors Edition Delayed/Canceled

Cyberpunk was delayed. Again. And Best Buy is threatening to cancel my Collector's Edition if it can't be shipped by a new arbitrary date (November 30th). Again. This is the third time this has happened, and I was hoping to wait it out and see if Best Buy fixed it without me having to post. Again. But that doesn't seem to be the case, so here goes:

I do NOT want my Cyberpunk Collector's Edition to be cancelled. The game was delayed to December 10th. Please fix/update. Thanks.

Cyberpunk collectors edition cancellation date

Hey y'all, 

Ever since cyberpunk got delayed till December 10th I haven't noticed any update on my collectors edition. It indicates that if it doesn't ship on the 30th of November they will cancel my order and let me know. Also, the only update I've received was the steel book that is included with the collectors edition. The book says indicates that it will be arriving on December 10th. My question is should I be worried about my order because I've had it ordered ever since the edition went on sale for the first time.

Cyberpunk 2077 will be canceled by November 30th?

Good evening, today is 11/24/2020 and the status of my order is that it will be canceled by November 30th because Best Buy has not yet updated the release date. I receieved an email confirming that the release date of the Steel Book bonus was moved to December 10th, but not he actual Collector's Edition pre-order. Please assist.

Thank you.

Re: Cyberpunk 2077 will be canceled by November 30th?

Same here. I preordered as soon as these were available. Nearly a year and a half ago. Every time there has been a delay, this has happened. There is no good reason why my order faces potential cancellation over any other.